What we do
We create value by understanding the key gaps that exist on the ground. We not only analyze and present lucid and resourceful data on topics that have the maximum relevance to create large scale social impact. We hope to source and document concepts and solutions from the ground that have done path breaking work which could inspire other similar enterprises and young minds
Objective: What is the project about?
Purpose: Why are we changing from current status?
Particulars: What are we changing?
People: Who are we changing?
- Creating a framework for measuring social impact and outcome for thematic interventions;
- Identifying gaps and providing means for a mid-course correction
- Measuring the social impact for each rupee spent
- Designing sustainable models (in line with SDGs)
- Evaluating the project from gender lens
- Define measurement Indicators
- Monitoring & evaluation capability building
- Social Return on Investment (SROI) Analysis
- Process improvement
- Evaluating project impact in alignment with SDGs
End to end impact assessment and applying theory of change
- Designing research framework
- Designing questionnaire (quantitative & qualitative), including FGD, scenario-based questionnaire
- Data collection, data collation & data analytics
- Developing ODK (Open Data Kit) based questionnaires
- Determining optimal data size and sample composition
- Interpreting results using appropriate methodology
- Compile policy paper using primary and secondary research
- Baseline, Midline & Endline reports
- Impact assessment report