We create new possibilities through clear articulation of challenges and aspirations – leading to gap analysis; segregating cause from symptom for an effective action plan. At a tactical level, we help them in adopting systematic approach for building robust processes; enabling competencies within organisations for managing projects and ensuring financial discipline; within an overall environment of transparency and compliance. We help to identify and address gaps in competencies (current or projected) through focused trainings and workshops. As a research focused organization, we provide new insightswithin the overall perspective of understanding changing user expectations and technology interventions.We enable corporations to measure impact of different social projects undertaken, suggesting realignments if any, to ensure synergy of efforts towards the strategic portfolio goal(s).
Bilateral Agencies & Philanthropicorganisations and Government
Our engagement as (social) evaluators for impact of social interventions, programmes and technological interventions active/working on the ground, gives much needed visibility to sponsors while validating the efficacy of the efforts invested. We enable stakeholders to take critical decisions based on data-driven approach (for social good achieved). We auditthe impact of social outcome for any intervention/project/programme; aligning financial expenditure with its objectives, activities and measuring larger outcome of the intervention/project/programme. Additionally, we measure the extent of social and behavioural changes (if any) that these interventions/initiatives bring about (current status) or are capable of bringing about (potential).We measure the social capital with our extensive & evidence based research.
As a research partner, we study
- Social impact of event/action/policy
- Substance or evidence for policy development
- Social and behavioral change (measure)
As a consulting and training partner, we can
- Map-out the strategic priorities of the organisation
- Identify the challenges and gaps that exist in the intervention/ initiative and/ororganisation
- Leadership programme to develop strategic thinking
Grassroot NGOs, Social enterprises/Start-ups
We provide framework for conducting research, strategic framework for evaluating themselves and then further address skill gaps through focused training workshops, and provide consultancy services to include:
- Developing strategy in line with the priority for sponsors/funders/granters
- Project/process management services
- Developing stable processes and ensuring financial discipline; within an overall environment of transparency and compliance
- Enabling focus on core activities by providing support for non-core critical activities like accounting, financial planning and compliance.