Hiring the right employees can make or break your business. Skilled, enthusiastic and flexible staff will help your business run and grow. But how do you hire the right employees?
Jadeite Solution has been continuously working in the field of institutional strengthening and capacity building Programmes. Our understanding and experience in evaluating professional skills will definitely help our clients to get Right People for the Right profile. We have been an active participant in the field of HR consulting and provide the complete bouquet of services. We are currently focusing on talent acquisition in the BFSI domain in India.
- Our selection methodology
- Need assessment for work activities, performance expectations, behavioral orientation and intrinsic culture of the organization
- Position (job) evaluation to understand the job description and specification along with the competencies required
- Candidate interviews and evaluation for screening and selecting only the most suitable candidates
- Client interview and final selection which may include preorientation support
- Confidential references check for selected candidates
- Execution strategy (3-step process)
- Robust source for identifying prospective candidates consisting of job portals, talent acquisition consultants and references database
- Dedicated team to ensure delivery within stipulated time
- Candidate interviews lined up within 72 hours of communication of requirement
- Tailored solutions to meet the needs of the organization
- Understand the client requirements and the utility of such requirements to strengthen our search.
- Executive search – Senior/top management hiring
- Onsite assistance to facilitate and strengthen the orientation process for new hires
- Third party manpower deployments
- Beyond recruitment
- We next focus on building a team that delivers – consisting of people with the requisite skill set, who are motivated and have imbibed the company culture and can rise above personal bias and challenges to perform as an integrated team.
Planning– Plan a strategy that would follow to serve the hiring need of a client
R&D – Identifying viable candidates or shortlisting of the profile based on age, educational qualification, work experience and competencies
Preliminary Screening – First screening stage of the process, the telephone interview to know candidate’s current profile and expectations
Client Interview– Time, date and venue for the interview will be shared. It may have 3-4 rounds of interviews depending on client’s hiring process
Offering of employment– Engage with selected candidates with regard to the details on the job role, location and compensation following which the candidate will be given a formal offer letter
Documentation: Need to submit documents which includes government registered id proof, educational qualification, residential proof, work experience certification, relieving letter
Acceptance: On acceptance of the offer letter candidate needs to provide us with a copy of resignation email in the current organization
Verification: Background verification will be conducted based on the documents
Closure: New professional journey starts with a special induction program
For any information regarding recruitment or job opportunities, you may reach us:
Mr. Omar Pervez- email@example.com | 09818094355